Wednesday 18 April 2012

Evaluation.


Q2.How does your media product repesent social groups?




To suit my target audience of girls I decided to use a very girly colour scheme with bubble writing so that it was typically girly but also so that it fits in with the same genre of music. Pink & purple are two very sterotypical girly colours, so therefore I think that this will suit my target audience.

One thing which I did to suit young girls is the type of artists which I have included on my front cover, as boybands are often assiociated with a younger audience so will suit my target audience.

My magazine also reperents middle and working class people as the magazine is £2.50 which is a reasonable and quite cheap price for a magazine. It also represents these socail classes by the type of infomation in the magazine. Plus it i not a formal magazine, and is written in slang lanuagaue.

Overall I think that my magazine represents 13-19 year old girls well by the colours, interviews, images and the magazine as a whole.


Q4. http://prezi.com/cg59usy_vbxq/who-who-you-target-audience-be-for-your-media-product/


Q5. How did you attract/address you audience?

Q5.
View more presentations from BethFurbey.

I asked 3 different people who represented my target audience a different what did they like about my magazine, here are their responses:





Questionnaire Results
View more presentations from BethFurbey.

My pages have been aimed at 13-19 year old girls. I have made my magazine suited to my target audience by the genre of the magazine, POP is often associated with younger audiences and girls so this shows who I have aimed it at.

Another thing which I did to my magazine so that it suited my target audience was I choose a colour scheme which was pink, black and purple, this tells us that my target audience are very girly and like the typical girly colours. When I asked 10 of my target audience whether they liked the colour scheme 7 said yes, this shows that I managed to choose a colour scheme which they like and suit there tastes.

 I also attracted my target audience by the type of images which I have used, I framed the images so that you can see a close up of the person/artists faces,either using a close up or medium shot. The layout of my magazine also fitted the theme, using bubble writing to attract the audience and make them more interested in the article.

Another thing which I did to make my magazine suit my target audience was, I used informal slang language for my article and any writing this is because young people speak and write in slang so it would be the best way for me to get my information across, and therefore attract them to read my article.

I have also made the front cover busy and cluttered so that it fits in with the genre of the magazine and it also makes it look full and attract the target audiunce with alot of different articles.

I have included some competitons in my magazine so that it attracts the target auidence to buy the magazine as it makes them feel lik they have a chance to win something that no-one else will.

I have made my magazine price £2.50 because when I asked my target audince how much they would be willing to pay for a magazine my target audience said that that they would be willing to pay this much for a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment